28 1 / 2013
26 8 / 2012
"I heard what you said. I’m not the silly romantic you think. I don’t want the heavens or the shooting stars. I don’t want gemstones or gold. I have those things already. I want…a steady hand. A kind soul. I want to fall asleep, and wake, knowing my heart is safe. I want to love, and be loved."
25 8 / 2012
"Because you are alive, everything is possible."
19 8 / 2012
"Life becomes easier when you learn to accept an apology you never got."
04 8 / 2012
"You will find that it is necessary to let things go; simply for the reason that they are heavy."
30 7 / 2012
I spent well over two hours reading my own palm today…..(thanks to google & this website - ofesite.com/spirit/palm/lines.htm). I can probably officially consider myself a spiritual expert and palm reader, also my mother knitted me this headband which makes me look like a tarot card reader.
I was absolutely fascinated with everything I read (no matter how accurate it is) and this probably relates to my OCD need to read my horoscope daily. Here are some of the things I learned…
- The unnecessarily large space between my pinkie and ring finger means I am an i-n-d-e-p-e-n-d-e-n-t woman.
- I’m artistic because of the small amount of space between my ring finger and middle finger
- I have a long life line (yay!) which equals vitality and health and the ability to overcome health issues [my shoulder should be healing itself as I type] Also, there might be a lot of traveling in my life…I hope that starts soon.
- I can’t decide if my heart line starts below my middle finger or between my ring and middle so I’m either materialistic and selfish or have disregard for the true meaning of love…good things happening all around.
- Either I have no money line or I’m gonna be famous and get my money through luck or inheritance
Basically I need to see a real palm reader because there are too many lines on my hands and they all kind of look like wrinkles. But I feel accomplished and I learned something today.